- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Tv have "LAMP" indication LED light blinking?The tv projection lamp is dead,require changing.Hearing alot of clickings sound too?Mean the board,call the Ballast board is dead.Require change the Ballast too.The Ballast board,the board that help to ignite the projection lamp.
Electrolitic Capasitors in the power supply going or being bad will cause this. At some point a low value resister also will start to run hot or burn up. I believe it it a 16v 1500 uf cap near the relay. I would also replace any 10uf 160v caps in the powersupply too.
Hope this Helps,
1. Hold [menu] and [vol-] button on the side of the TV
2. while holding these, press the [power] button on the side of TV (NOT remote)
3. blue light comes ON and stays ON
4. wait 10 seconds then let go of [menu] and [vol-]
5. wait another 30 seconds and some type of picture should appear
I think this is right. I got it from the JVC call centers guys so sorry if I missed or messed up a step.
This is a typical condition if the power supply has failed or a power-consuming circuit the supply services has exceeded a predetermined current draw. The relay you hear is preventing further damage or even fire. You will need local tech help with this.