Question about Apple iPhone4 4G iPhone 4
Hi, You can unlock your iPhone4 safer and easier through remote unlocking method. It is also an affordable method too. You can get the remote unlocking for your iPhone4 from www.wickedunlock.com/apple-iphone-4/rs11wp9/ Here are the steps for unlocking an iPhone 4,
1. Wait for us to send you an email saying your phone has been activated or remotely unlocked.
2. Install the latest version of iTunes.
3. Make sure your Apple iPhone 4 phone software is updated to the latest version using the iTunes software.
4. Connect your Apple iPhone 4 to iTunes with a NOT ACCEPTED SIM card.
5. Wait until iTunes detects your Apple iPhone 4.
6. Disconnect your Apple iPhone 4 and reconnect it after 10 seconds.
7. Your Apple iPhone 4 is now unlocked.
Posted on Aug 06, 2012
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 23, 2017 | Cell Phones
Feb 10, 2017 | Apple Cell Phones
362 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: