Question about Kenmore 62622 Microwave Oven
It's likely a bad magnetron or maybe the high-voltage transformer. If it's within the warranty period of the magnetron (5 years or less), I would call Sears. In my professional opinion, no one should work on a microwave unless they are fully informed and aware of the deadly hazards and necessary precautions. If you or a friend decide to work on it, we have *critical* safety, disassembly, and troubleshooting info at our site, which is linked at our listing here on FixYa: http://tinyurl.com/yzjozk You can find helpful exploded view diagrams and order parts by entering your full model number (without the suffix) here: http://tinyurl.com/gv383
Posted on Mar 23, 2007
Tips for a great answer:
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: