Question about Daewoo Televison & Video
How to Repair Daewoo Television
Problem: No Power
• Initial Things you Need:
How to Use a Multimeter: 3 Methods - wikiHow
• Visual and Hands On Check up of electronic components
What to look for:
• Possible open or gone electronic components
Start with the power supply.
If you need to check right away for voltages:
• Check for the B+ or supply rails
• Check for low voltage regulators
• Check for possible cold solder joints,
Bleed first the Main Power Supply Cap with 4.7K
5W resistor to discharge .
• You may need to acquire a service manual intended for
the specific model of your TV if your having a hard time
identifying some possible unidentifiable components.
Level of difficulty:
• Hard for a newbie
• Easy for those who have the tools and knowledge.
Posted on Aug 03, 2012
Tips for a great answer:
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: