My Vivicam isn't even a year old, then just the other day when turned on, it seemed if it took a while to load while coming on. Then the screen is shows what's in front of the lens and you can't take a picture, then the screen goes black and it beeps and flashes 'Card Error' I've taken the SD Memory Card out time after time and it keeps doing the same thing over and over. I then (to test if card faulty) inserted another card from my mp3 player and it gave the same error message. Is there anything I can do to fix the promblem, somewhere I can take the camera to for specific technical help? Please someone help me with this.
The only solution I have found is that, this camera you have can only hold up to 512 MB of memory. So if you bought something higher then, you got to return the card. Same problem with me, luckily I still have the reciept.
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
have discovered www. batterypowerplus.com They list all cameras with the appropriate batteries. from their list i got the information that np900 batteries fit not only my vivitar5340s camera but about 30 other cameras as well
Playing Back images/Video Clips on TV
You can also playback your images on a TV screen. Before connecting to any device, make sure to
select NTSC/PAL system to match the video output system of the video equipment you are going to
connect to Vivicam 5340s, then turn all connected devices off.
1. Position Vivicam 5340s on the cradle.
2. Match the docking connectors and carefully insert Vivicam 5340s
until it fits in place.
3. Connect one end of the A/V cable to the A/V terminal of the
4. Connect the other end to the A/V input socket of the TV set.
5. Turn the TV and Vivicam 5340s on.
6. Playback the still images/video clips.
The method of operation is the same as playing back still
images and video clips on Vivicam 5340s.
I hope this helps:)