- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
It could be caused by a damaged heater element.. remove and check for damage. One way to check is to remove the two wires and tape up to prevent accidental short circuit. set machine to a cold wash if it does not trip you know what you have to replace. if it still trips then remove the motor and check carbons/ brushes for excessive wear. good luck..
Make sure you hace a 13 amp fuse fitted in plug.
Could be a faulty heater element.
Locate heater,remove connections to heater and try without the
If it still blows, then could be a faulty motor, unplug motro, and try again.
Hope this helps.
There are 2 ways:
1. Tip machine on its back and remove the sump hose from the bottom of the tub, and root around inside. This option doesn't give you much play.
2. Remove the from of the machine and the heater element.
1. remove soap drawer and undo resessed screw
2. remove kick strip and remove screws behind it
3. remove door seal band and front of door seal
4. slide front panel down and towards you to remove.
5. remove heater element to gain access to inner drum.
With the sump hose also off you should be able to remove the foreign object.