Question about Boston Acoustics 635 System
My subwoofer has a small crack and I was wondering if anyone had an idea on how to fix it, or do I have to buy another one? Please help me, I'm kind of broke to replace it with a new one. Thank you
Duct tape pulleese, if the crack is small enough use a little clear nail polish this will effect a clear seal and no re-verberation.(duct tape will break loose after about 2 minutes). if the polish does not work a smattering of (gorilla glue) will do the trick.
Posted on Mar 19, 2007
If you can get to the back of the speaker cone you could try a little touch of duct tape over the back of the crack. Pretty strong stuff and if your lucky no one will ever know!
Posted on Mar 19, 2007
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 19, 2014 | Boston Acoustics SC95 6" x 9" Coaxial Car...
Jan 14, 2013 | Boston Acoustics Audio Players & Recorders
Sep 30, 2011 | Boston Acoustics PV600 Main / Stereo...
Apr 14, 2011 | Boston Acoustics VRS Pro Surround Speaker
• Check that the subwoofer is connected properly, switched on and the volume turned up.
• If your subwoofer has a sleep function, make sure it is switched off.
• Make sure that the Subwoofer setting is YES or PLUS (see Speaker Setting on page xx).
• The crossover frequency may be set too low; try setting it higher to match the characteristics of your other speakers (see Speaker Setting on page xx)
• If there is very little low frequency information in the source material, change your speaker settings to Front: SMALL / Subwoofer: YES , or Front: LARGE / Subwoofer: PLUS (see Speaker Setting on page xx).
• Check that the LFE channel is not set to -80dB , or a very quiet setting (see Bass Peak Level
on page xx).
• Check the speaker level settings (see Channel Level on page xx).
Regarding the Large vs Small assignment of speakers, what they mean isn't so much the physical size but the ability to handle real bass. Large if Yes.
Jan 12, 2011 | Boston Acoustics PV600 Main / Stereo...
Feb 19, 2010 | Boston Acoustics VR975 Speaker
Feb 03, 2010 | Boston Acoustics BA790 Computer Speakers
Oct 08, 2009 | Boston Acoustics MicroMedia Computer...
Sep 25, 2009 | Boston Acoustics BA735 Computer Speakers
Feb 22, 2021 | Sony Audio Players & Recorders
128 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: