You can backup Nokia with Nokia PC Suite. Currently the latest version of PC Suite is v7.1
the latest Nokia PC Suite, install and follow the instructions on screen on how to connect your Nokia phone to your
2. Launch Nokia PC Suite and click on the top left icon that looks like a safebox.
3. Click the icon that says “Back up the desired phone contents to a backup file which is saved on the PC”.
4. Now you can select what you would like to backup from the Nokia
phone. There is user files from the phone memory and memory card,
contacts, calendar, notes, text messages, bookmarks and settings. You
can check all to perform a full backup of your Nokia phone.
5. You will now get to choose where to save the Nokia backup file.
The file name by default will have the current date and phone name with
6. Click the next button and the backup will start. When the backup has completed, you will get a window telling you that.
You can now update your device’s firmware or even reset your Nokia
back to its default factory settings. The steps to restore back all
your contacts, text messages and etc from backup is nearly the same as
back up. Launch Nokia PC Suite, click on the backup icon and select
“Restore the desired phone contents from a backup file to your phone”.
Backing up a mobile phone book or contacts is actually very important even if you’re
not going to update the firmware. We never know when we will misplace
our phone or even get stolen and cause us to loose all our important