I did this on my LG HT903WA, and it worked like a charm:
1) Power on player [with no disc in tray] 2) Using your remote control, press PAUSE 3) Key in 314159
4) Pre-set region code will be displayed 5) For multi-region, select 0
6) This will change to 00 6) Press PAUSE 7) Power off player at the electricity point 8) Wait a minute or two, then turn everything back on.
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
After you reset, all the settings would go back to factory defaults.
Maybe the default settings for the sound in setup are for two speakers only. Maybe you have to go into setup and tell it you've got 5.1 surround (or whatever you have)
I found this on another site - after a lot of looking..... it worked for me!!
1. Turn on the dvd player. 2. Press eject 3. Type in 0000 on remote 4. A menu called region edit should appear. 5. Press 0 again for all regions. 6. Press enter 7. It goes to another region code menu 8. Press 0 again and then enter 6. Switch off dvd player and switch back on.
I had a similar problem coming from South Africa to Australia and had to change the regional code setting.
Change to multizone format:
1)Ensure no disk in unit
2)Unplug unit from AC supply
3)Plug unit back into ac supply
4)Use remote control for the following commands:
5)Press the power key, the unit will come on
6)Wait until no disk appears on the display
7)Press sequentially the keys: PAUSE;3;1;4;1;5;9
8) "Code" will appear on the display
9)Press 0 (multizone)
10 Press sequentially the keys: PAUSE,POWER
11)The unit will turn off(standby mode), leaving the new regional code programmed. If you do not succeed at the first attempt disconnect the unit and repeat the above steps (1 to 10)
I need to make my lg ht903wa region free can you help me