I have a nokia 6500 slide phone which was originally a UK Orange network phone. I travel a lot and need to keep changing the SIM in it. However, it is asking for a RESTRICTION CODE. Can you help please? The IMEI number is 352027/02/510462/8
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
hi there, first of all when your phone is sim locked than only your provider can unlock it, i know there are some free tools on the market than u can do it your self to unlock your phone but thats on your own risk, or u can go to a phone shop that unlock all kind of phones u will pay between 15€ to 50€
restriction code can only be done by
1. having your phone unlocked
2. request a code calculation based on imei
3. purchase a turbo simm
all three will cost
shop on ebay i found