- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Connect the printer directly to the wall outlet and
1. Verify that the unit is switched on. Unplug the all-in-one from power and disconnect the connection port.
2. Wait 30 seconds.
3. Plug in the power only.
4. Repeat steps 2-4 two more times.
5. On the third time after plugging the unit into power, reconnect the connection port from the all-in-one to your computer.
1. Unplug the power cable from printer when the printer is powered on.
2. Press and hold # and 6 while plugging in the power cord
You can try the following reset - it will most of the settings back to the default options. Unplug power cord to the machine. Press and hold down Menu. Plug power cord back in. Let go if menu when fax/scan/copy flash. You may see either "maintenance" or "machine error xx" on the screen. Type stop/exit, 9, 1. The machine should show "param init" or similar to show that the reset is being done. It will then go back to or machine error. Type stop/exit, 9, 9. This should take the machine out of maintenance mode and back to normal. If the error is still present the machine will require an engineer to resolve the issue.