Not enough room for music database please free 4 mb
format and then update the firmware of the player.
1. Open "My Computer."
2. With the player plugged into the USB port, right-click on the player (if in MTP mode) or the drive letter for your player (if in MSC mode) and select "Format" from the right-click menu.
3. Press "Start."
4. You will receive a warning that the format process will erase all data on your device.
IMPORTANT: Make sure you have backed up all of your data from the device before continuing with the format. Agree to the warning.
5. The format will complete. Close the format window and your player should be ready to use.
After the format, let us install the latest firmware update for your player. Please visit the following link to download and upload the Firmware on your Sansa m200:
PLEASE NOTE: All files will be deleted. Backup your files. Your MP3 player must be in MSC mode before installing the Firmware update.
To set your player in MSC mode, let us do the following:
1. When the player is turned on, press the ?Menu? button.
2. Navigate to the ?Settings? menu.
3. Navigate to ?USB?.
4. Under the ?USB? menu, switch from ?Auto Detect? to ?MSC?.
After changing the player to MSC mode, reconnect it to your computer. The screen on the MP3 player should read ?USB Connected? and ?MSC.?