- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
It is unfortunate that the computer displays an error code as "ofoo 0131d". Request you to use the below link and install My Dell: http://dell.to/1cn35y5
Then run a diagnostics using My Dell and let me know the test results.
Does the computer boot into Windows? If not it appears there is an issue with your hard drive. When you turn on the machine, try to get into the diagnostics mode of the computer (F12) and then select BIOS Diagnostics. From there run the tests to see if the hard drive is bad. From there you might have to get a new one.
When you see light print it can be from a few things. This is basically a laser printer with a fax machine so the same problems exist in both. The most common cause by far is simply low toner. If you take out the toner cartidge and gentl shake it side to side then put it back in. Now try printing again. This should be much darker. This may only last a few dozen pages (but can go a quite a bit more if you are lucky) but it shows you that you need to get a new toner cartridge. The other causes can be a image setting in the fax. In the control panel it will show you a setting for how dark it will print. Normally it is in the middle of the range. The last common thing is a fusor wire. This normally shows up as a error first but it can slowly fail. The fusor is the heater that bonds the toner to the paper. If it doesn't get hot enough then not all the toner sticks and you get light printing.
• The cover is open. Close the cover. • There is no paper in the tray. Load paper in the tray. • The printer has stopped printing due to a major error. • The toner cartridge is not installed. Install the toner cartridge. • Your system has some problems. If this problem occurs, contact your service representative. • The toner is totally exhausted. Remove the old toner cartridge and install a new one.
Error Red Blinking
• A minor error is occurring and the printer is waiting for the error to be cleared. When the problem is cleared, the printer resumes printing. • The toner cartridge is low. Order a new toner cartridge. You can temporarily improve print quality by redistributing the toner.
this error can be caused by a paper jam, or a little piece of paper in the toner area, Take the cartridge out and use a flashlight to check in the sides looking for paper. Other reason is that sometimes the sensor that detect the toner is out of place and in that case you can try to power cycle with the toner out before you install it again. Good luck
There is a little white lever inside on the left that the new toner resets. If it doesn't move freely, it can't see the new toner cartridge. There's a window on each side of the toner cartridge that you can cover with a piece of electrical tape to stop the error. For the drum error, you open the front door and press menu or options button and tell it it's a new drum and that error will go away.