Question about Universal Remote Control MX-800 LCD Remote Control
Change the batteries
2) clean the contacts batteries with contacts cleaner
3) tight the springs contacts with pliers for better contacts
4) resolder the wires contacts batteries.
5) open the remote control and clean the keypads swithc from oxide, bad contacts, or open contacts, they transmitt infrared signal to the receiver.
6) or you must to go the repair shop TV for fix it.
God bless you. see the diagram block
Posted on Jul 27, 2012
Tips for a great answer:
May 12, 2010 | JVC GZ-MG330 HDD Camcorder
Apr 22, 2010 | Music
Apr 12, 2010 | Gigabyte GA-8I915PL-G Motherboard
Sep 22, 2009 | Garden
Jul 11, 2009 | Computers & Internet
Dec 22, 2007 | Universal Remote Control MX-800 LCD Remote...
64 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: