- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
1. Using the Sansa media converter for preparing videos to make them
suited for the player as you are doing is just fine.
2. Page 22 [19 in written manual] of the pdf file shows how to make playlist(s) using Windows Media Player 11.
2.1 First create a playlist
2.2 Save the playlist
2.3 Synchronize the required playlist onto the connected player
have you deleted the partial video, if not...... 1. connect the sansa to your computer, 2. select open device with windows explorer, 3. click on the drive where the video content is stored, 4. click on the video folder, then right click on and delete the video, the path, My Computer/Sansa e200/SELECTED DRIVE/video