RAR is the native format of WinRAR archiver. WinRAR tool is not only used to create RAR file but also used to repair corrupted RAR file or fix corruption from them. Whenever WinRAR fails to extract data from RAR archive, it means the archive is invalid or corrupted. You can repair the corrupted RAR archive by using the built-in repair feature of WinRAR application. All the required steps are shown below:
1) Open your WinRAR application.
2) Click on File tab and then click on Open archive. Or simply press Ctrl+O.
3) A new small window "Find archive" will be appeared.
4) Now locate your corrupt RAR file from the system directory and then click on Open.
5) Click on Tools tab and then click on Repair archive. Or simply press Ctrl+R.
6) Again a new small window "Repairing FileName.rar" will be appeared.
7) Now Browse the location where you want to save the new repaired archive.
8) The box "Treat the corrupt archive as RAR" is checked by default. But if it is not, then do check it.
9) Click on OK. The repairing process of selected archive will be started.
10) Once it is successfully completed click on Close.
RAR Viewer Tool - http://www.rar.viewertool.com/