I cant load my pictures in my computer
If images cannot be imported automatically into the Windows PC, check [Precautions] below.
- Temporarily terminate resident software such as antivirus software.
- Connect the AC adapter or load a fully charged battery into the digital camera.
- If RealPlayer 10 is installed, select "Tools" - "Preferences" and then disable "Automatic Services."
XXXen the digital camera is connected to the PC, if the FinePixViewer starts up and images in the digital camera are displayed, skip Steps 1 to 5 and start with Step 6.
1. Start up the PC and then connect the digital camera and PC using a USB cable.
2. The "USB MODE" setting of the digital camera may be set to "PC CAM."
Set "USB MODE" to "Card Reader" or "DSC."
*Only in the case of the digital cameras that have the "USB MODE" setting in the SETUP menu
3. Check whether or not any mark indicating the USB connection (USB, CARD READER, USB symbol with an arrow mark, etc.) is displayed on the LCD monitor of the digital camera.
If not, the digital camera and the PC are not connected properly. Check the following points.
a. Restart the PC, disconnect and connect the USB cable and then try again.
b. If the PC has multiple USB ports, connect the USB cable to another port and then try again.
If no mark indicating the USB connection is displayed even after performing above Steps (a) and (b), the digital camera or USB cable may have a problem.
4. Check whether or not "Removable Disk" is displayed in "My Computer." (For example, when the operating system is Windows XP, a FinePix icon in the shape of a digital camera is displayed.)
If "Removable Disk" is not displayed, install the USB driver again.
5. Automatic startup software (Exif Launcher) may not function properly.
Perform the following procedure.
a. Select "Start" - "My Computer."
b. Right-click the "FinePix" icon and then click "Properties."
c. Click the AutoPlay tab.
d. Click "Music files" and then select "Pictures" from the displayed list.
e. Select "Select an action to perform."
f. Select "Viewing images with FinePixViewer."
g. Click the "OK" button.
6. The Automatic Save Settings may be incorrect.
Specify the Automatic Save Settings again by following the procedure below.
a. Start up the FinePixViewer.
b. Select "Automatic Save Settings" in the "Settings" menu.
*If "*** not found" is displayed, click the "OK" button.
c. In the "Way of Saving" column, click the "Browse" button to specify the storage location.
Feb 26, 2014 |
Fuji FinePix A345 Digital Camera