Question about Akai PDP4290 42 in. EDTV-Ready Plasma Television
That problem is usually cause of faulty capacitors on the power supply board..
Just follow this instruction to fix your TV..
1. Open the back cover of your TV.
2. Look at the power supply board..Its normally connected to the power cord..
3. After that,,try to look at the actual image of capacitors if it is bulged on the top so that you can easily determine the bad capacitors..
4. After that,,try to replaced the bad capacitors using soldering iron and soldering lead..replaced the capacitors only with the same type ratings and value..
5. Some of the capacitors not bulged so its better if have a capacitance meter
Posted on Jul 23, 2012
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 11, 2013 | Yamaha Emx88s Powered PA Mixer System
Aug 31, 2012 | Televison & Video
Jan 10, 2011 | Kenwood VR-8060 6.1 Channels Receiver
Jan 21, 2010 | Canon BJC 80 InkJet Printer
Oct 21, 2009 | Sony Grand WEGA KF50SX300 50" Television
Dec 12, 2008 | Refrigerators
Jan 31, 2007 | Freeplay Energy S360 AM/FM/SW/DAB Radio
38 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: