Need to know how many times the led is blinking.
Try this link for more information
Re: tv kdl-55ex620 red light blink 8 times
Do a Power Reset.
1. While the TV is off, unplug the power cord of the TV from the electrical outlet.
2. Let the TV remain without power for 60 seconds.
3. Plug the power cord back into the electrical outlet. (If the television is plugged into a power strip or surge protector, remove it from the power strip or surge protector and plug it directly into the wall outlet. If the issue is resolved, the problem is with the power strip or surge protector and not the television.)
4. Turn on the TV.
5. When the TV powers on and a picture is displayed, reset the TV to factory default settings
- If the Reset message does not appear and the TV turns off and on, begin again from step 5.
- If the standby light begins blinking eight times, return to step 1.
6. After the Reset message appears, allow the TV to reset. Do not press any buttons on the remote control or on the TV and do not make any other adjustments for 1 minute.
7. Unplug the power cord from the electrical outlet.
8. Allow the TV to remain without power for 10 seconds.
9. Plug the power cord back into the electrical outlet.
10. Turn on the TV.
- The initial setup screen displays if the above procedures were performed correctly.
11. Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the initial set up.
12. Perform a system software (firmware) update