Question about Kodak EasyShare DX4530 Digital Camera
I use the up/down/left/right arrows on the ok button alot, now the down arrow won't work at all and the left arrow is only working part time. Is there any way I can fix this or repair it myself? The camera is only 2 years old and I'm not real "digital friendly", if you know what I mean..This one is my first. Thanks for any help... Delilah
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 02, 2016 | Toshiba CT-90326 Remote Control
Feb 03, 2013 | Texas Instruments TI-84 Plus Silver...
May 04, 2011 | Cameras
(1) Press the MENU button to display a menu.
(2) Point at the ADVANCED MENU in the menu using
the up arrow/down arrow button, then press the right arrow button.
(3) Point at the OPTION in the left column of the menu
using the up arrow / down arrow button, then press the right arrow button.
(4) Point at the LAMP TIME using the up arrow / down arrow button, then press the right arrowbutton. A dialog will appear.
(5) Press the right arrow button to select "OK" on the dialog. It performs resetting the lamp time.
Apr 29, 2011 | Hitachi Cpx2510 Projector Cpx2510 Xga...
Mar 22, 2011 | HP J3680 Officejet All In One Printer
Mar 06, 2011 | Vivitar ViviCam 5385 Digital Camera
Programming channels automatically
Your TV can automatically detect all active channels and store them in
its memory. After the TV has stored the channels in its memory automatically,
you can add or erase channels manually.
To add channels automatically:
1. Press MENU, then press "left arrow" or "right arrow" button to display the SETUP menu.
2. Press "Up arrow"or "down arrow" until the TV/CABLE
selection is highlighted.
3. Press "left arrow" or "right arrow" button to highlight either
TV or CABLE, depending on which you use.
If you use an antenna, choose TV.
If you use cable, choose CABLE.
4. Press "down arrow" button until the CH PROGRAM selection is highlighted.
5. Press "left arrow" or "right arrow" button to start channel programming. The TV will automatically
cycle through all the TV or Cable channels (depending on which you
selected), and store all active channels in the channel memory.
While the TV is cycling through the channels, the message
"PROGRAMMING NOW-PLEASE WAIT" appears.
6. When channel programming is complete, the message "COMPLETED"
7. Press CH UP or DOWN button to view the programmed channels.
Dec 14, 2010 | Toshiba 26HF85 26" TV
Nov 06, 2010 | Fuji FinePix S5200 / S5600 Digital Camera
Apr 17, 2009 | HP Photosmart 2575 All-In-One Printer,...
Aug 21, 2007 | HP Officejet Pro L7780 All-In-One InkJet...
Usually answered in minutes!