Recommend you take a look at this Creative MP3 PLayers FAQ site first, it has a lot of info. BTW, I have the Nano (but not Plus) and I think the reset-switch hole they refer to is next to the USB connector on mine.
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
well it shouldnt play the first song in the folder. it should automatically play the song where you left off. and when you are changing the EQ, make sure that you are pressing in the selector key. (the key at the bottom to the right of the volume control keys) as it may take a while to adjust to your volume settings
Maybe your mp3 player is not being recognised by your computer or program your using to put music on.
I really have almost no idea how to solve this,but try plugging it in to another usb port, or reinstalling it on your computer again with an installation cd it came with?
try plugging it to your computer in recovery mode, this should allow you to reinstall firmware, even if the previous install failed.(Search google
for zen nano plus recovery mode to find instructions.)
In my case I have a Zen Nano Plus 1GB.
It won't turn back on. I was really sad, but I found a way to restore it.
1) Go to creative and search for the Mass Storage driver, the file name is MStorage_PCDRV_LB_1_07_00_250.exe
2) Install it this software for updating Windows Drivers.
3) Go to creative and search for the software ZENNanoPlus_PCFW_L16_1_14_03.exe
4) Hold down the player's power button while connecting to PC USB port.
5) Run the software for recognizing Zen nano you just downloaded.
You shall see a ballon in windows task bar telling that it was found a new hardware.
Confirm all Windows installation wizards for this new device! Now you can release the player's power button.
6) When the device is found and recongnized, just format your player!