I had the problem with my printer which before was printing nicely but started suddnely printing bad.I'opened and checked I' found the fuser paper was broken I'replaced with new one trying to clean every single mirror so that to improve the printing but still the same I' took the same cartridge to another printer and it's work fine we have the same printer in another office try some setting but avail nothing so is there any assistance for this problem.
many thanks in advance.
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Usually when print is lighter or fainter than normal, and when all driver settings are at their normal/default values, the cause is traced back to a power issue. The most common power issue is users inadvertently having plugged in an incorrect power adapter - one that is not delivering enough (or proper) voltage and amperage. Late-model Fargo printers will have a small, silver sticker on the power-adapter, with a serial number that matches the printer serial number (8 characters, starting with a "B" for anything built from 2010 onward.
The 2nd most prevalent issue is when printing a graphic image that contains text, and where the original image uses "thin" fonts and/or small pt. fonts, or the resolution of the graphic file is below 300 ppi. Any of these can lead to sub-standard text representation, as the image size is invariably manipulated to fit the available space on the printed card. Wherever possible, text should be laid-in directly with the badge design & printing software, as opposed to it being a "picture" of the text.
Check our other useful tips at https://www.safecardid.com/blog
Your printer may be printing fuzzy, blurry, or other faint text because of dirty print heads. All modern printers have a mode that can be run to check and clean the printer's print heads, as well as other internal equipment used in the printing process. If you use your printer often or have had it for more than one year, we recommend running the printer's cleaning function. Consult your printer's documentation for details on how to run the cleaning function, as it differs for each printer brand and model.
Please follow these steps: 1. Turn your printer on. Most power buttons are located on the top of the printer. Press and hold down the button until its LED light turns green.
2. Choose the image or text you desire to print onto the CD. On your computer, open the image or text you desire to print. images should be opened by clicking on your computer's "Start" icon and selecting the "Pictures" tab folder within the Start menu. When the Pictures folder opens, click on the image you desire to print onto the CD to enlarge it. If you are planning to print text onto the CD, open the text in Microsoft Word or any other desktop publishing program you may have on your computer.
3. Insert the CD into the printer. Press the "Eject" button that can be found on your CD printing enabled printer. A CD tray will open automatically. Place the CD into the tray print side up. Close the CD tray. The printer will begin working to detect the CD. Once the CD is detected, your printer's LED light will either flash green or another indication color.
4. Print the image or text onto the CD. For image printing, click on the enlarged image's tab that will be on your computer's taskbar. You will see a horizontal row of action icons below the image. Click on the thumbnail image of a printer to print the image onto the disc. For text printing, simply click on the "File" action on the navigation menu in your desktop publishing document. Click "Print" within the "File" drop down menu. The image or text will be sent to the printer once you choose the "Print" action.
5 . Remove the CD from the printing tray. The CD will be fed through the printer during the printing process. Once the process is complete, the CD will come through the bottom of the printing tray. Take the CD from the tray when it reaches the bottom.
The above mentioned steps must help you. In case of any difficulty please revert back.
If your printer prints with faint vertical stripes like this The problem is with the developer in the imaging unit. The problem can be fixed by either replacing the imaging unit for $100+ or you can fix it yourself by cleaning the imaging unit. You will need simple hand tools and if you are careful restore the print quality of your printer. I have a link to instructions that should help you http://www.fixya.com/support/r4120906-clean_developer_blades_samsung_clp_300 Hope this helps you.
If your printer prints like this with areas printing faintly, The problem is with the developer in the imaging unit. The problem can be fixed by either replacing the imaging unit for $100+ or you can fix it yourself by cleaning the imaging unit. You will need simple hand tools and if you are careful restore the print quality of your printer. I have a link to instructions that should help you http://www.fixya.com/support/r4120906-clean_developer_blades_samsung_clp_300 Hope this helps you.
Please try to edit the setting of your printer particularly the printing level of your printer such as the ink it consumes and the color of the ink you are going to used. So if you want to have a good quality result then please select the best quality printing it can give of your printer by editing the printer setting.
Typically, the quality of images and text on websites is very low resolution to keep the file size down in order for them to load more quickly on your screen. Just because it looks good on your screen doesn't mean it will print the same. There are just fewer dots per inch in the text and images and they can appear faint and low quality when printed. Look for a print icon on some web pages as it will be at least formatted properly to fit the page and some are of better quality than printing what is on the screen.
When it comes to emails, if the text is in a color, especially blue, they will tend to print light. Change your printer settings to print grayscale and that should help sharpen things up about as much as is possible.
more important than all that nonsense is:
is it faint when you do an internal report or make a copy?
if only on copies it is the film on the underside of the glass.
if on prints and copies it is the drum.
The PHOTO mode is for printing grayscale photographs. Printed letters using PHOTO mode may appear faint because PHOTO mode is optimized for halftones. See if there is a TEXT or LETTER print mode, and try printing on that setting. If printed letters are still faint, you may have to go into ADVANCED PRINTER PREFERENCES, and see if the TONER SAVE mode is on. If it is, turn TONER SAVE off. Also, try changing the DPI image density, or try other adjustments in the ADVANCED PRINTER PREFERENCES MODE.