Question about Medical
Bought this off ebay, it's got stored ecgs on it and under "ID" it says "select study". I just want to wipe it back to original and remove these ECGs. Any ideas?
I have manuals and all kinds of stuff for tech support. Let me know how I can help if you are still in need of help. [email protected] 800 989 4909. Jeff Watson
Posted on Jun 03, 2009
Does it work in auto mode ? are you putting paper correctly means , there is a black mark on paper which is sensed by paper sensor .If you put paper up side down then paper sensor won't be able to sense any paper & gives you error for rifilling paper .If this doesn't help you then You need to replace battrey . Thanks
Posted on Jul 22, 2009
1. Switch on the recorder
2. Pull up the handle of the paper door and fold it out
3. Remove the cardboard from the top of the new pad and place the pad, including the cardboard backing at the bottom and with the arrow pointing towards the unit, into the paper compartment
4. Pull the top sheet out of the compartment and guide it around the guide roller
5. Holding the leading edge of the paper in place between the two markers on the recorder, close the paper door. Ensure that it locks into place on both sides.
- When inserting an already started Z-fold pad, the grid side must face up and the first fold must point the compartment.
(You can find more information at MAC 1200 Operator's Manual, there page 59.)
Posted on Jun 14, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 02, 2014 | Medical
Sep 05, 2012 | Ge Medical Systems Ge Marquette Mac 1200...
Jul 18, 2012 | Ge Medical Systems Ge Marquette Mac 1200...
Feb 25, 2011 | Dmm Mortara ELI 200 Electrocardiograph -...
Feb 14, 2011 | Schiller Welch Allyn Cardiovit At 2...
Feb 02, 2011 | RTO Schiller Cardiovit AT-102 w/ ECG and...
Jan 09, 2011 | GE Marquette Eagle 4000 Vital Signs...
Sep 28, 2019 | Medical
420 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: