Question about HEWLETT-PACKARD Office Equipment & Supplies
Black and Blue ink leaks into right back paper tray ruining paper. It leaks down to desk and spreads down side of paper tray. This started happening about 6 months ago when the printer turned two years and happens about every two weeks. We have to take a cleaner and cotton balls and wipe off all the pooled ink from the inside of the printer and off the desktop. What causes this and can it be prevented? My brother in law who is an IT guy says this happens to HP all the time and he cleans the ink up often.
It sounds like your collection assembly is full. this is not something you can do anything about. it must be replaced and it will be costly. you are probly better off to replace it
Posted on Aug 02, 2017
Hi ok gave it a go
I found this I know your error not in here but it may work for
It worth a try nothing to lose and it may work.
I know your error code is not in this but it some times it clean the error with this type of error number you can gave it a go try not harm it
Error code: 0xc18a0201, 0xc18a0206, 0xc18a0306, 0xc18a030a, 0xd0620130, 0x887dd03a, 0xd05d010d, 0xf0af8004, 0xc19ac3ff, 0xc18a050...
Reset the product:
1. Without turning off the product, disconnect the USB cable from the rear of the product.
2. Remove the cartridges from the product.
3. Wait for the 'Insert Cartridges ' message to display on the control panel.
4. Disconnect the power cord from the back of the product.
5. Wait 60 seconds.
6. Reconnect the power cord. If the product does not automatically turn on, press the Power button ( ).
7. Reinsert the cartridges, and then close any open doors on the product.
8. If you receive a prompt to print a calibration page, do so.
9. Reconnect the USB cable to the rear of the product, and then try printing again.
Please come back and just gave a vote, it will gave me some satisfaction to know am helping some one so I will keep on helping.
All The Best: Pineworks
Posted on Feb 08, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 05, 2011 | HP PhotoSmart P1000 InkJet Printer
Dec 04, 2010 | Canon Pixma MP500 All-In-One InkJet...
Feb 08, 2010 | Epson Stylus R265 InkJet Photo Printer
Dec 01, 2009 | Computers & Internet
Sep 10, 2009 | Brother MFC-290C Printer
May 22, 2009 | Canon Pixma MP500 All-In-One InkJet...
Jun 12, 2008 | Epson Stylus CX7800 All-In-One InkJet...
Feb 29, 2008 | Canon PIXMA iP1600 Printer
Dec 28, 2007 | Canon Pixma MP500 All-In-One InkJet...
Mar 25, 2017 | HEWLETT-PACKARD Officejet 4500 All-in-One...
Jun 22, 2017 | HEWLETT-PACKARD Hewlett Packard Deskjet...
46 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: