Fisher and Paykel 24 in. DS603H SS Free-standing Dishwasher Logo

Related Topics:

scott west Posted on Jan 13, 2018

Drain hose 527137

My drain hose got a leak in the corregated hose. I ordered a new one but do not really know how to install it. I just need adivice to replace the hose. I can pull the unit out, no problem, but the end of the hose is a type of connection that has a plastic piece and an o ring.Appreciate anyones help.

1 Related Answer


  • 770 Answers
  • Posted on May 20, 2008

SOURCE: I had an "f2" error code on Fisher Paykel DD603

i will but need your email address


Add Your Answer


Uploading: 0%


Complete. Click "Add" to insert your video. Add



Related Questions:


We have a fujitsuAST30RGA-W airconditioner, it is leaking into the room. can a new indoor unit be purchased, does anyone know? the unit works well, apart from dribbling all over the place.

it has to be set on a tilt in order to drain out the rear if it's condensating really bad it may need a freon charge you should take it out and wash it real good

I just install brand new dishwasher, and test it, but it doesn't drain all the water out, can you help.


WHen installing your machine it should have a high loop in the drain hose that means the drain hose under the sink is higher at one point that the drain its attached too with a corregated hose this is very easy to usea plastic zip tie and attatch a part of the hose to a higher point than where it connects to the drain. DID YOU DO THAT ?? if not that very likely is your trouble

Hope this helps


Would like to have 10 ft water supply and drains hose assembly. Is something like that availalble ?

Yes. Two ways to do it. I would use burst proof hoses first of all (the stainless braided style) I have seen lengths to 12' or couple 2 6 foot hoses with a threaded hose coupling. The drain hose is availible to any cut length at Home Depot or Lowes. Does not have to be the corregated plastic one , but one that is more kink proof the soft vinyl hose. Measure the ID (Inside diameter) to match up. Make sure you support the drain hose over that long distance since the drain water may weigh it down. Good luck!

I have a 98 lincoln town car executive and I need to know how you change the thermostat

1. drain coolant
2. remove engine cover
3. remove the 2 bolts from water hose connection (upper rad hose connecting to)
4. remove o-ring and thermostat
5. repeat in reverse order

Water pump is leaking, can i just replace seal on a honda cbr 400 rr 1988 model.

Not really!
The leaking (weep-hole) is purposely put in the water-pump to warn you that the water pump is defective.
You have to replace the water-pump together with new gasket.

1. Drain the coolant into a container by opening the radiator cap, and the drain-plug under it.
2. Remove the water-pump hose and the bolts .
3. Put in place the new water-pump with new gasket.
4. Reverse removal procedure for installation.
5. Start engine and check for leaks.

GMPN goodman furnace: Water leaks from the base.

Check the drain tubes inside the furnace. There may be a loose connection or a split tube.
The unit could also leak from the gasket between the secondary heat exchanger and the vent fan housing. The secondary heat exchanger ould also be leaking or cracked.
Hope this helps.

Whirlpool Duet Washer fills with water when not being used

Water accumulating in the tub is usually caused by two things:

Leak by - which is caused by a water inlet valve malfunction. The valve has an electronically controlled diaphragm that closes to shut the water off when not in use. Over time the valve can accumulate sediment and debris causing the valve not to seat all the way. This is especially true if you live in an area that has hard water, or if you use well water. This will cause water to leak by when the valve is not in use and accumulate over time in the wash tub. You can attempt to clean the valve with distilled vinegar to remove any sediments and flush it with clean water. You will need to remove the valve in order to do this. Sometimes a good cleaning is all it takes to correct the problem. If not, I would recommend replacing it.

Siphoning - siphoning occurs when the drain line is installed incorrectly. The following link explains:

Although the problem usually describes a condition where a washer constantly fills and drains, or cannot maintain the proper water level, it can also cause back flow from the drain. Double check your drain line installation to ensure there is a proper air gap to allow for proper draining. If not, a vacuum is created and drain water can back flow into the washer.

A simple test would be to shut the water supply off when not in use. If the washer STILL accumulates water, you know you have a drain problem. If it does NOT, then you know you have an inlet valve issue.

If you need to replace the water inlet valve, replacements can be ordered on line at Just type in your model number and look under the "Dispenser Parts" heading for item number 1 (part #8181694).

It is a very simple process to replace. Just follow these steps:

1. Shut off water supply and unplug washer.
2. Disconnect fill hoses from the back of the washer.
3. Remove washer top panel by removing the three screws that hold it in place in the rear. With the screws removed, the panel slides back, then off.
4. The water inlet valve is located in the left rear of the washer (as viewed from the front with panel removed).
5. Disconnect the dispenser hose from the valve and the mounting screw(s) and the valve is removed.
6. Install new valve using the steps above in reverse order.

It really is a very simple repair. I hope you find this information helpful. Let me know if you still require assistance.
Not finding what you are looking for?


Ask a Question

Usually answered in minutes!

Top Fisher and Paykel Dishwashers Experts

ZJ Limited
ZJ Limited

Level 3 Expert

17989 Answers


Level 3 Expert

85242 Answers

Paul Bade

Level 3 Expert

1810 Answers

Are you a Fisher and Paykel Dishwasher Expert? Answer questions, earn points and help others

Answer questions

Manuals & User Guides