For some unknown reason this morning my t20 would not switch on. this happened once before n it was just low battery. this time however even when i connect it to the computer it wont load up and it doesnt even say it is connected to the computer. im so confused please help me
I had the same situation
this happens when you dont turn off your t20 after you disconnet it from your pc
IRIVERS T2O PROBLEM IS THAT IT AUTOMATICALY TURNS ON EVERY TIME YOU DISCONNET IT FROM PC AND IF YOU DONT TURN IT OFF AFTER THIS - IT FROZES
it wont connect to pc after this happens so you have to wait ussualy (~12 hours) until the battery runs low, so after this has happened wait and then after some time try to press play button (to turn it on) and if the battery is dead - it will show LOW BATTERY sign and then you can connect it to your pc again normaly!
hope this will help
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
There are three reasons why your camera power ceases while in use.
* The Battery is exhausted
- insert a charged battery or recharged the battery
* The camera is turned off automatically
- turn on the camera power again
* Operation has ceased in a low temperature outside of the camera usage temperature range
- make sure the camera and battery warm by placing them in your pocket, etc. and then immediately before shooting,place the battery in the camera and then shoot.
In your case, posible will be the 3rd reason. If you still having the same issue after doing the troubleshooting. I also suggest to removed and re-insert the battery and try to switch it on again.
If this option wont work, you have to contact your service center.
I will be more happy to know if my solution will help you or not on your issues on your camera.
Feel free to reply on this for any question or comments.
this happened to me wen i first got mine, so what in the manual the mp3 will need at 4 hours at first to be charged fully, when u charge it flip the on/off switch ON, n let it sit as long as you can. thats the only way it will charge, the reason why it keeps turning off is becuz its on low battery
while the T20 is on and manifesting the dim display....
1. try to slowly close the lid (but not totally closing it) and then pulling it back to its original position slowly. Tell me if the light goes back.
if by doing that action the backlight lights up, you are most likely faced with a Flex cable problem. You might need to buy this from ebay. (dim display problem in T20 series is very common these days due to wear and tear of the flex cable)
2. Also try to use a pen to turn on and off the limit switch that triggers the backlight. This is located above the keyboard below the lcd. See what happens.