- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Cancel the sync... On Windows Media Player, click on Library - then you should be able to see and play the songs from your Sansa. If it still fails, change the USB mode within the device to MSC (instead of MTP)....
In case of a problem or clarification or my solution was insufficient, don't hesitate to post me a reply before rejecting my answer. If you are satisfied, rate my solution with the "thumbs" or (even better) add a testimonial.
1. Turn on the MP3 Player by holding the PLAY/PAUSE button. 2. Take the USB Cord and plug the corresponding ends into the MP3 Player and a Computer. 3. When connected the LCD Display will either say “USB” or “MTP”. 4. Press the “M” (mode) button to switch between “USB” and “MTP” mode. “MTP” mode will only work, when your player is connected to Microsoft ® Windows® XP and Windows® Media Player 10. The MP3 Player will only work in “USB” mode when it is connected to Windows® 98SE, ME, or 2000 Professional.
1. Start Windows Media Player 9 and connect the MP3 Player to your computer. 2. Click “Copy to CD or Device”. 3. In the drop-down list, on the “Items to Copy” pane, click the play list, category, or other item that you want to copy. 4. Clear the check boxes next to any files you do not want to copy. 5. In the drop-down list, on the “Items to Copy” pane, click the device that you want to copy files to. 6. Click the ‘Copy’ button. 7. Repeat steps 2-5 for any other items that you want to copy to your unit.
1. Start Windows Media Player 10 and connect the unit to your computer. On your player’s display it should say ‘MTP’. If not, then while the unit is connected press the ‘M’ (mode) button to change from ‘USB’ to ‘MTP’ mode. 2. If you have not set up synchronization between your computer and this device, the Device Setup Wizard starts. In the Device Setup Wizard, select Manual. 3. Click Finish. 4. Select Library option. On the right pane select Sync List. 5. From the left pane you can select the Play list or Library and you will see the content songs in the center pane. 6. Select the songs from the center pane, drag and add them to the Sync List. 7. Click the ‘Start Sync’ button in the Sync List pane. 8. Repeat steps 4-7 for any other items that you want to copy to your unit.
There are two connection settings in USB: MTP and MSC. For some reason MTP is the default, but it doesn't connect properly on all computers. Select MSC and plug the player in again, the computer will recognize sansa e250 but not show the driver just yet. It is installing recognition software (just basic drivers - nothing heavy) and it doesnt tell you what its doing until its complete. WAIT FOR IT. Once it is complete you will see both the sansa e250 and the removable memory slot in your "my computer" now you're good to go.
I would recommend that you update the firmware on your device..that usually solve the problem you are having...to update the firmware follow the link below.. http://www.sandisk.com/DriverDownload/download.asp
I hope that helps
Please rate accordingly
If you installed the firmware update, you might have forgotten to change the device to MSC mode.. try going to settings>USB mode>MSC
This should probably work..
to stop a song while its playing, click the |<< button while you have the screen with the current song. (you can pause a song on this same screen with the >|| button) If you have gone back to any of the menu screens, wait for a couple seconds and the player will automatically go back tot he song display screen so you can stop the song.