- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
consult the owner manual or if lost Google the model number with "manual" to try to locate one. You should also be able to call customer service with the model number for live help--I suspect they are getting a lot of similar calls right now.
May be a little late, but...
1. Press Power Level button for approx 5 seconds - you get the 12 hour clock
2. Press again for 24 hour clock
3. Set hours using the 10 min and 1 min buttons
4. Press Power level button
5. Set minutes using the 10 min and 1 min buttons
6. Press Power level button
And you are done