- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Check the functionality of your phone.
1. sends texts without receiving
2. ask the persons if the honestlyy send messages by text
3. the phone on one of the owners has full mail box
4. The receivers phone has space in maill box
5. chance are that your phone is full of messages at the mail box area.
6 The arrangment with phone provider would restore the functionality
I have the same problem. I can send a one character text message but the phone locks up if I try and send a multiple char message or if I hit the space button. Also, same thing happens in the notpad app.
i dont have a blackjack but this happened on my blackberry 8800. i just deleted a bunch of old text messages and it started working fine. i guess it was running out of memory and that was causing it to run slow.