Vista supported drivers for GE camera
EasyCam Installation Instructions For Microsoft® Vista
1. If your computer is connected to the internet, you will have to disconnect
from internet temporarily until the installation is complete.
2. Insert the CD that came with your EasyCam
a. Do not install the driver
b. Close the ?Auto Run? window
3. Remove the sticker from the end of the USB plug on the camera and plug the
camera into an available USB plug.
4. ?Found New Hardware window will appear.
5. Select ?Locate and install drivers software (Recommended)?
6. A Permission Dialogue box may or may not appear, depending on the version and
security that is set up.
a. If the dialogue box appears, click ?Next?
b. If the dialogue box does not appear, perform step 7
7. Window?s dialogue box will appear, ?Insert the disc that came with your USB
Camera?, click ?Next?
8. Window?s dialogue box will appear, ?The software for this device has been
successful installed? click on ?Close?
9. A ?Power Frequency? dialogue box will appear, click ?NO?
10. Click on the start button
11. Click on ?Computer?
12. Open the ?Local Disc (C:)?
13. Open Program Files
14. Open VGA USB Camera
15. Double click on AMCAP
16. AMCAP will open into a screen displaying what the camera is focused on. If this
does not occur, follow the steps below.
a. Click on ?Capture?
b. Click on ?Start Capture?
c. If you still do not receive a picture, follow the steps below.
i. Click on ?Device?
ii. Make sure ?CIF USB Camera (2110A) is checked
iii. Check on ?Options?
iv. Make sure ?Preview? is checked
v. You should now be able to see what the camera is focused on.
Jul 04, 2007 |
GE EasyCam Plus Webcam