Sir, where did you purchase your player?i think theres a problem with your COLOR SYSTEM SETTING...the color system(REGION NUMBER) of your player must be mATCh with your tv monitor
...TRY TO set it using remote control of your dvd player...and try diff color system setting....post the result.ty
PAL =THESE ARE THE COLOR SYSTEM
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
If you are referring to the desktop and the icons being small, just change the screen resolution. Right click your desktop and choose Properties or Screen Resolution. Just decrese the resolution if you want the icons to get bigger. Otherwise, let me know what is seem to be small.
1. Remove lid/top
2. Move blue lever left or right to unlock ribbon roll
3. Loosen ribbon or tighten as needed -
NOTES: If ribbon roll is too tight it will show wrinkles; it should look smooth if positioned correctly; if too tight it will not print portions of some letters; keep re-positioning if this does not work after first try.
4. Use flat-head screw driver to adjust front uptake (used) ribbon-roll as needed to make it smooth too. Lift out & re-position, if you need to.
THIS WORKED FOR ME but I had to re-do my re-positioning of both rolls several times before it began printing 100% of letters again. Journal Kentucky Lexington Monitor www jklm us
my brother in law and I was a bar the other day and theres was doing the same........so was his thats why we was talking about it....we sovled he was toldthe cables was to close together try putting them apart more or buy more thicker ones....or you can can tape black tape around them.....or this going sound funny but try putting a rubber grounded house around them........another words the cablees are to close to each other and they are interfering with each other
Hi, I'm writing to you on a screen that is rolling and sometimes flickering right now. I've tried 3 different screens on the same outlet, and they all have the same problem.
1. If you have any speakers near your monitor, try moving them away, this might help because they might not be shielded enough.
2. Try another screen, if the problem persists, it may be your power outlet.
3. If you don't want to spend money on a new screen, spend some time looking for a 3-prong grounding adapter.
I used the 3-prong grounding adapter, those little adapters that plug into the wall using 2 prongs, and then you can plug a 3 prong appliance into them on the other site, and it helped make the rolls not appear as often, and not as dark.
I think it is something with my power or the plug I am using.