I let a friend borrow it, he gave it back and now it won't turn on, I plugged it into the wall thinking it was just a dead battery but it still won't turn on. It just makes a small clicking sound from within the camera. When I open the Mini DV casset holder the casset doesn't even pop out. Any Ideas?
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Try disconnecting all of your HDMI cables and plugging the power cord of the TV into another wall outlet. If this resolves the issue, you may have had a small power surge from either your wall outlet or one of your source devices. It is recommended to connect your TV to a surge protector if you haven't done so already.
All you can do is: Take the plug out of the wall (power) - wait 2hrs, plug in and try again. If it will not work after being cooled and the capacitors drained (which this will do) then it needs repair.
Check the battery first, connect into charger. If phone was wet, you need to clean it in isopropanol. Or just dry for few days (you can use hair dryer) carefull to dont overheat phone. Even if you think phone is dry it can be still wet. Check if connectors from charger are not dirty. (Check charger, and battery) best way is to borrow battery from friends phone
1. Unplug the machine and remove the battery. 2. Hold down the power button for 30 seconds with the battery out and unplugged. 3. Replace the battery and plug it back in. 4. Try and power it up. 5. If it doesn't work, there is the potential that the battery is dead and the AC adapter may be broken. This would prevent the battery from being charged and it wouldn't work when it was plugged into the wall, so try and borrow an adapter from the same laptop to test this. 6. Hopefully something worked, because if it didn't, the laptop may bed dead. Hope this helps!
Very likely dead.
Did you take out the battery and memory card before drying. Also it should dry for a week. If you are lucky its just the battery thats dead. So try to borrow a battery from a friend who has the same camera.
The battery is dead need to purchase new battery or the battery is not accepting charge when you plug in your power cord. If you can borrow your friend's battery to check your psp. If still the same, the problem would be the motherboard itself and need for replacement or repair.
remove the battery and plug in the AC adapter only directly to a working wall outlet. If it still does not turn on, you likely have a failed system board. take it to a local repair place or call Dell for service.