If your phone does not seem to charge. It is as a result of either the charger or the charging port.To test if it is the charger;
Try to use a tested okay charger on your phone.
Try your charger on another phone to see if it would charge the phone.
If it does not work,then it is the charger.
All you have to do is to replace the charger.Test if it is the charging port;
Try to use a tested okay charger on your phone,
If it does not charge the phone,
Then it is the charging port that has a fault.To fix the charging port;
- get the appropriate screwdriver,
- remove the back cover, the battery and the sim,
- Then you will remove the stickers, you will find some screws at the angles of the phone, unscrew them,
- Run an object like a credit card around the line across the phone and apply a little force to separate the stainless part of the phone,
- You will have access to the panel of the phone,
- Try to locate the charging port of the phone,
- Disconnect it and replace it with the new you got for it,
- Reverse the process to reassemble the phone.