Hi, I've a IMate pocket PC mobile phone ( you can see image here http://www.phoneyworld.com/handsets/features/imate_pocketpc.jpg), two days back i noticed some drops of water on mobile screen (touch screen pad) I wept that but after 20/30 minutes i noticed the screen become some liquefy i mean a kind of water layer under my touch pad screen. Now i cannot use my touch screen as its not working, but buttons are working well. some of my friends told me to put my mobile in sun light as it'll evaporate the water but due to rain and winter sun seldom shines. i tried to put my cell in fornt of heater (of course with batteries remove) but no luck. I'm trying to send you the picture of my mobile but i don't see any upload picture link. please reply me ASAP as I've a lot of information in my mobile phone. Thanks. kashif iqbal.
* completely turn off the device * remove the battery * take a cotton cloth * hit it for some time, not very hot * press your mobiles screen with the cotton for 2/3 min, do it for 4/5 times, if no luck escalate it to vendor and don't tell them it is because of water drop otherwise warranty will be void. thanks Arun
Usually answered in minutes!