Solid amber power light
Your Monitor is not connected properly
Connecting Your Monitor
1. Turn off your computer and unplug the power cord.
2. Connect the white connector end of the DVI cable attached on the monitor to the connectors on the computer.
3. Connect the USB cable that was included with your monitor to the computer and the upstream USB connector on the monitor. Once this cable is connected to the computer and the monitor, you can use the USB downstream on the monitor.
4. Connect any USB devices.
5. Connect the power cord.
6. Turn on your monitor and computer. If you do not see an image, see Troubleshooting Your Monitor.
NOTE: The Monitor will display full screen in White, Black, Red, Green and Blue color rolling pattern on screen if the DVI cable is not connected. This self test pattern will be displayed continually when Monitor detects that DVI cable from Monitor to PC is not connected.
* Check connection integrity at both ends of the video cable.
* Ensure the monitor and computer are plugged in to a working electrical outlet.
* Ensure power button is depressed fully.