Question about Canon Pixma iP2700 InkJet Photo Printer
I tried turning off and on.. still it doesn't work.. and then i try to unplug it and still it doesn't work again... hw to trouble this kind of problems on cannon ip 2772
Posted by bcuadero on
There is a problem in the gear during initialization of the printer, maybe there's a tiny piece of paper that cause the gear wont move, the best solution is to open the printer to see if there is a foreign object inside in it.. that's all
Posted on Aug 13, 2012
SOURCE: error code 6500 flashing
The 6500 error code is a logic board error code. The PCI Bus error is detected by the ASCI. Sounds like it needs new logic board. but i suggest you to first of all you can try to reset your printer -
1. Turn the printer off with the Power button (if available).
2. Disconnect the data cable from the printer.
3. Unplug the printer's power cord for approximately 10 minutes, and then plug it back in.
4. Turn the printer back on. If this works you're done, if not try the next step.
1. After confirming that the printer is powered on, open the paper output tray.
2. Open the top cover and wait until the print head moves to the center.
3. Open the inner cover and check that ink tanks are properly seated.
4. Properly seated
5. Press down on each ink tank until a click is heard.
6. Close the inner cover and top cover
if reset method not works for you then you go for the new logic board replacement .............
Posted on Oct 01, 2009
SOURCE: Cannon PIXMA MP520 Problem: Error code
I had this problem with the ink carriage jammed at the left hand side of the printer. I operated the lever in a hole on the top left hand side and eased the carriage along to the middle and pushed it back onto it's runners. All OK now.
Posted on Jun 29, 2008
SOURCE: Cannon Ip4300 - Orange light flashes on printer.
A possible paper jam has happen on the unit. Did you have an paper jam error before you have this problem?
You must clear any paper jam on the unit, check the unit for any stuck paper or object or check if there was misaligned parts inside.
Let me know for any clarifications.
Thank you for using fixya.
Posted on Dec 12, 2009
SOURCE: My Canon ip 2772 Printer
My Canon ip 2772 Printer does not works. It says Error 5200. What Can i do?
Posted on Mar 02, 2011
SOURCE: i want to solve 5200
erroe 5200 ip 2772 canon printer
Posted on Apr 04, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
quick fix for most communication errors can be achieved by resetting the
printer and/or rebooting the PC. Simply disconnect the printer from your
computer. Reboot your pc. Unplug and re-plug the printer into the power source
to reset it. When the printer turns on, reconnect it to your computer. Then try
to print again once the computer fully recognizes the USB connection.
that doesn't help, try the steps below:
Disconnect the printer from your computer.
Rebrick (pull out power supply, black box where the
power cord is plugged in at the back of the printer, and put it back after 30
On your computer, go to Control Panel > Printers and Faxes.
Delete the Lexmark print object.
Reboot your pc.
When your pc turns on, reconnect the printer.
6. Wait until your pc fully recognizes the USB connection. To check, go to Control Panel > Printers and Faxes. If you see a new Lexmark print object in the list, then try to print a document again to verify that the problem is fixed.
Usually answered in minutes!
Level 3 Expert
Level 3 Expert
Level 3 Expert
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: