- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
He said on the camping trip that Walter always said he didn't want to raise kids alone, so I assumed he just stepped back after their kids were born. We saw him less after that and then the actor has worked on other shows.
All brand have similar problems. I've seen enough TV in different brands and types to say nothing is built to last in the flat panel TV department. You'll notice that the manufacture warranty is only 1 year for 90% of the TVs.
When you buy a TV regardless of the brand, get the extend warranty. Most new replacement circuit boards alone to fix the TV cost about $200 to $300 min. Plus add on the labor for fixing it will cost a pretty penny too.
With the extended warranty, it will pay itself off in the long run with one service call. Most warranty policies will replace the TV if they can't fix it.
Those clocks are no longer made. To repair we had to remove and send to a rebuilding facility. I d not know if these places are still available but I would leave well enough alone until it dies completely. Eric
1. It is not a two years old TV, but a 9 years old one.
2. The common problem of the symptoms is a defective main power supply, you may check to see that are there anny "Pup-Up" electrolytic capacitor on the power supply, if there is any, replace them, you may fix up the TV