Canon printer ink absorber full
Hello, The absorber is triggered by printer count, not a moisture meter, so chances are that it is not really full. I have never cleaned or replaced my mp470 pad and have not had a problem. To by-pass the message try thie following. It works fine on my mp470 and may work on your mp280.
Waste ink full reset
These are the instructions which worked for me on my Canon pixma mp470:
1) Close the print head cover, and turn off the printer. While pressing the Resume/Cancel button, press the Power button. (Do not release the buttons. The LED lights in green to indicate that a function is selectable.)
2) While holding the Power button, release the Resume/Cancel button. (Do not release the Power button.)
3) While holding the Power button, press the Resume/Cancel button three times, and then release the Power and Resume/Cancel buttons. (Each time the Resume/Cancel button is pressed, the LED lights alternately in either orange or green, starting with orange.) During initialization, the LED blinks in green.
4) When the LED stops blinking and lights in green, press the Resume/Cancel button the 4 times. (Each time the Resume/Cancel button is pressed, the LED lights alternately in either orange or green, starting with orange.)
5) Press the Power button. The LED lights in green, and the
selected function is performed. (When the operation completes, the printer returns to the menu selection mode automatically.)
6) Power off then back on and test.