I have just bought a Nikon Coolpix S2 and when I charged the battery the green lamp didn't light on. It didn't blink nor light on. The seller told me that it could be an error in the Manual and the there are no lights blinking when the battery charges. The battery charges anyway but nothing indicates that the battery is charged. I think there is some problem with the camera
Please tell me if there is a solution.
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
You need to return it for a replacement while it is new. Try returning it to the store for a replacement first. If they won't replace it, contact Nikon. Never try to fix a brand new item. It will void the warranty.
This might not work with all cameras, but try it anyway...
Take out your battery and memory card. Put them back in with the battery being first. Try and charge.
You might still have problems charging with the USB lead to the camera. In such a case, you should buy a proper charger that you can put the battery into and charge it. Sometimes charging through the camera doesn't work.
I have had mine for over 3 years and this just started happening. I bought a new battery and it seemed to fix the problem for about a week but is doing it again. It seems like it won't fully charge now like it formerly did!
If the charge lamp blinks slowly (green)
-battery is charging. If the light is off
- battery is not charging.
- Also whe charging is complete, the charge lamp stops blinking and turns off. If the charge lamp flikers (green)
- the ambient temperature is not suited to charging. Cganhe the battery indoors with an ambient temperature of 5C to 35C (41F to 95F)
- The USB cable or charging AC adapter is not properly connected, or there is a problem with the battery. Disconnect the USB cable or unplug the Charging C adapter and correctly connect it again, or chage the battery.
Please let me know if you have any questions and if this solution was helpful.
I cant detect my pics in my laptop from the sd cars. But I can see in my camera when I insert the same sd card. Is there any problem with sd card or any virus effected? How to upgrade the sd card. please help me out.