- Open FExplorer
- Move up/down till you are highlighting C:
- Press right on the direction-pad
- Press "Options", "File", "Find"
- Type in "mmcstore*" (not case-sensitive)
- Press "OK"
- You should see a file called MMC store (It is actually normally in C:/System)
- Press "Options", "File", "Editor (Viewer)"
- The password should be in plain text.
- Type in the password the next time you are asked for it.
1. Open up fe explorer thingy.
2. Go to C:\system\ folder and locate a file called mmcStore. Scroll down till you find it.
3. Copy it to C:\nokia\others
4. Highlight it
5. Click options
7. IT should turn blue: right click then write ".txt" (should look like "MMCSTORE.txt"
8. Try to open it, (that should be your password, if nothing happens then go to 9.)
9. Connect phone to pc
10. Open the file from C:\NOKIA\OTHERS\MMCSTORE
11. Copy the file to your desktop
12. Open with Windows notepad/ microsoft word
13. That should be your password
MMC Password Remover
This is how to check MMC (memory card
password. For who lost or dont remember with the password after
locked and almost crazy with it.
Firstly: You need to hack your phone. Because some model of phone
can’t see the hidden directory (folder).
After hack you can organize the hiddden or protect file.
(Check how to hack symbian phone)
Open with X-Plore file browser
..Go to “C:\” (phone memory
) than find “sys” folder, find next “data” folder,
search the file name “mmcstore” and you MMC password located at here.
After that copy the “mmcstore” file to other directory on “E:\” and rename
them to “mmcstore.txt”. Now open this file with “DEDit app” or you can
press botton (8) ifyou use X-Plore app. You will show what the password
Hope this will be helpfull..
Please comment me.. if it works..