Question about HHP ImageTeam 3800LT (3800ltp-12) Handheld
Hi! WHen I configure the scanner it loses the config right away. I configured several devices the same way and verified what I was doing by using a known good scanner. see text below... Plugged the scanner into a COM port on my PC Scanned the RS-232 barcode (this tells the scanner to use RS-232 communication) Successfully connected to the scanner via the Visual Menu software (this is the scanner configuration tool) Uploaded the scanner configuration via the software?this is where the problem occurs The configuration is written to the scanner successfully, but After writing the configuration, the software is not able to again connect to the scanner and in order to proceed, it is necessary to start back at step
Does the scanner use a small battery to keep the stored information? If it does, this battery might be defective.
Posted on Mar 09, 2007
Tips for a great answer:
This message indicates that the scanner has been disabled cannot be used. The MFP must be powered off and then press and hold the check and the right button and turn on the printer to access the configuration menu
1. In the configuration menu, use the arrow keys to scroll to the Disable Scanner menu item.
2. Press check button.
3. Use the arrow key to scroll to the desired setting. The options are Enable ADF/FB, Disable ADF/FB, Disable ADF only, Auto Disabled. (Please select Enable ADF/FB)
4. Press check button.
5. Press BACK button.
6. Scroll to Exit Config Menu.
7. Press check button. The device restarts.
8. Try running a copy from the ADF and flatbed.
For further assistance, please contact Lexmark Technical Support.
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: