First, you will need to put the H700 into pairing mode. Look at the last digit in the part number for your headset (there are 3 versions). If it "A" or "B", do the following...
1. Starting with the headset powered off (flip closed), hold down the Call button for 1 to 5 seconds until the light is steadily lit in purple.
2. With the light steadily lit, flip out the boom. The light should remain steadily lit in purple. If the light is flashing, or if the light starts flashing anytime before completing the steps below, the headset is not in pairing mode, and these steps will need to be repeated.
If you part number ends in a "C", do the following...
If the headset has never been paired with another device, simply open the headset boom. The indicator light becomes steadily lit in purple.
If the headset has previously been paired with other devices, first ensure those devices are turned off. Then open the headset boom and the indicator light flashes in blue. After about 5 seconds, the indicator light becomes steadily lit in purple.
And finally, you will have to follow these instructions on you A900...
1. While in standby mode, press the Menu/OK button
2. Select Tools (9)
3. Select Bluetooth® (4)
4. Highlight Yes, using the navigation keys, on the Enable Bluetooth® prompt
5. Press the Menu OK button to enable Bluetooth®
6. Select Bluetooth® (4)
7. Press the left soft key for Add New
8. Highlight Search, using the navigation keys
9. Press the Menu/OK button to begin search for new device
10. Highlight the desired Bluetooth device, using the navigation keys
11. Press the left soft key for Add to List
12. Enter Passkey "0000" press the Menu/OK button, you will get a brief message stating pairing
13. Press the left soft key for Done
14. At the Trusted Devices screen, press the left soft key for Connect
15. You will get a brief message stating connecting
16. After being connected you will return to the Bluetooth® Trusted Devices screen
Hope this helps. Good luck
Jun 24, 2007 |
Motorola Mobility H700 Wireless Headset