- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Tries pushes the power switch on the remote few times,each times push wait like a 1 mins or 2 mins for the tv Tuner signal board to take it effect.This process should get ur tv picture back,because the tv Tuner signal board it is old and having problems,evenually require replacement of a refurbish tv Tuner signal board.Tries websites like Shopjimmy.com,Ebay.com to buy a whole refurbish tv Tuner signal board for the replacement.
1. Hold [menu] and [vol-] button on the side of the TV
2. while holding these, press the [power] button on the side of TV (NOT remote)
3. blue light comes ON and stays ON
4. wait 10 seconds then let go of [menu] and [vol-]
5. wait another 30 seconds and some type of picture should appear
I think this is right. I got it from the JVC call centers guys so sorry if I missed or messed up a step.