Question about E-Machines T6420 PC Desktop
Hi i have the emachine t6420 with nvidia 410 motherboard. everything i can find about the motherboard says it supports am2 slot processors including amd athlon x2's, so i bought one and the pins do not match up. is there something i'm missing here? maybe all those websites are lying about it being able to support am2. the processor i bought is the amd athlon x2 4800+.
YOOUR MOTHERBOARD HAS A SOCKET # YOU NEED TO GET AN AMD X2 CPU THAT MATCHES SOCKET#.RICHARDM69
Posted on Dec 04, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 23, 2011 | Computers & Internet
• HyperTransport 1.0 supporting speed up to 1000MT/s
• NVIDIA® nForce 630a & GeForce 7025 chipset
• Supports Dual Channel DDR2 667/800
- 2 DDR2 DIMMs (240pin / 1.8V)
- Supports a maximum memory size up to 8GB.
• One PCI Express 1.0 x16 slot.
• One PCI Express 1.0 x1 slot.
• Two PCI slots (support 3.3v/5v PCI bus interface).
• One IDE port by NVIDIA® nForce 630a & GeForce 7025 chipset
- Supports Ultra DMA 66/100/133 mode
- Supports PIO, Bus Master operation mode
- Can connect up to two IDE devices
• Two SATA II ports by NVIDIA® nForce 630a & GeForce 7025 chipset
- Supports storage and data transfers at up to 3Gb/s
- SATA II 1~2 supports RAID 0, 1 mode by NVIDIA® nForce 630a & GeForce 7025 chipset
May 12, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Oct 01, 2010 | E-Machines eMachines Desktop PC
Jun 12, 2010 | Gateway GT5220 PC Desktop
Apr 10, 2010 | eMachines ET1161-07 Desktop PC
Jan 15, 2010 | Abit NF-M2S Motherboard
Dec 15, 2009 | PC Chips PCChips A13G+ v3.0 Motherboard -...
Sep 03, 2009 | E-Machines T6420 PC Desktop
Sep 29, 2008 | Brother CS-8150 Computerized Sewing...
Mar 22, 2008 | Intel (RK80532PG0881M) Pentium 4, 3 GHz...
141 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: