I have a video that shows beautifully and clearly on my camera. But when I hook it up to the TV with the av cable, it shows up blurry, shaky, and black and white! I can hear the sounds and see very little, but thats not enough to get me this A my team wants!!!!!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Hi, Please few things... 1- Make sure audio and video wires are hooked correctly in AV input of tv and you selected that AV input in tv with its remote. 2- Also check your dvd has not been set on progressive mode if you hook dvd player through yellow-red-white wires with tv. 3- if dvd player is set on progressive mode, then hook it with tv by component video input, red-green-blue for video and red-white for audio. Hope this info will solve your problem. Thanks.
Playing Back images/Video Clips on TV
You can also playback your images on a TV screen. Before connecting to any device, make sure to
select NTSC/PAL system to match the video output system of the video equipment you are going to
connect to Vivicam 5340s, then turn all connected devices off.
1. Position Vivicam 5340s on the cradle.
2. Match the docking connectors and carefully insert Vivicam 5340s
until it fits in place.
3. Connect one end of the A/V cable to the A/V terminal of the
4. Connect the other end to the A/V input socket of the TV set.
5. Turn the TV and Vivicam 5340s on.
6. Playback the still images/video clips.
The method of operation is the same as playing back still
images and video clips on Vivicam 5340s.
I hope this helps:)