see the cause and fix it:
1 alternative for playing DVD:
- No disc. - Load a disc into the
- Disc has been loaded upside
down. Place the disc with the label side up.
- Disc region code does not
match region code of the player.
- Disc type is not the correct
type to play.
- Disc is damaged or dirty.
Clean the disc or try another.
- Moisture may be condensed
inside the unit. Remove the disc and the leave the power on
for one or two hours.
2ND ALTERNATIVE: FOR VHS RECORDING:
play the VHS TAPE CLEANING , FOR clean the sensors, rollers, drum etc.
b) Try it.
c)Otherwise you must go to the repair shop TV for fix it.
God bless you