- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
First connect all sources like tuner, cassette player, Cd player into the proper RCA inputs of the control amp, then connect the output of the control amp into the input of the equalizer. Then connect the output of the equalizer into the input of the amplifier. This is how to get the best performance and proper outputs to all the right equipment. The speaker outputs of the amplifier would then go to the speakers.
Let me know if you need more help from me by addressing your post to me, or if you wish to communicate with another expert you can address your post to them I.E. @tech48 or @whoever
They seem to have special leads to connect them together pretty expensive .... http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/KENWOOD-B-B5-Connector-Hi-Fi-component-cables-lead_W0QQitemZ120453267078QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_AudioTVElectronics_HomeAudioHiFi_Tuners?hash=item1c0b92fe86&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14
From the user's manual (pg.23):
1. Select the Demonstration Mode. Push the Control knob towards [FM] or [AM]. Select the "DEMO" display.
2. Set the Demonstration Mode. Press the Control knob for at least 2 seconds.