I went to charge my player and on the screen it said to send back to a place for repairs and i dont want to send it back. is there any toher way to repair it? im not sure what happened it just popped up.
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
1. try holding in the center and menu buttons for a few minutes/seconds and see if the apple logo pops up
2. if you have a warranty you should be able to send it back free of charge and get it fixed.
3.if you dont have the warranty i think you can send it back with a 20-40 dollar fee
I don't know what wire you are referring to, however, I just fixed one last week that was 1 year old, not taking a charge (not even to get the screen up at all). Went to batteries plus, ordered a battery for it (there are 4 screws in the back and then some plastic catches that are released with a thin screwdriver--I started on the top). The battery was $25 but the unit is no longer under warrenty and it cost $50 through Radio Shack for them to send it in to the company. Worked perfectly with new battery.