Question about Lands Phones
Bought the phones on e bay and had no manual with it and dont know how to store the numbers can anyone advise please
I fixed this just now on my phone, while seeking a solution here.
- Do not do what you'd think... putting the phone and name info first. It looks like it will take this info but it won't. That's where the frustration comes from.
- Dial the PHONE# FIRST.
- THEN click STORE.
- Then click the location (A-C or 0-8... save 9 for 911 if you don't have a red emergency key).
- Then click STORE again.
- Then type in the phone number again... this works, though there's probably a way to do it w.o putting in the number twice... but since it works, don't sneer at the free advice :) LOL.
- Then click Store
- Then type in the NAME
- Then Store.
Done. Repeat for other names/numbers. Now that you have it down, you can figure out how to do this without entering the phone number twice... but since I have a busy day, I'm just doing it this way.
Posted on Jul 29, 2008
Here are the quick instructions on how to program the phone numbers.
You can also download a copy of the User's Guide from: http://www.retrevo.com/search/v2/jsp/downloadPage.jsp?doc=c96e9c823d0df43989039e5385bef04a&q=GE+29322GE1
Just enter the 4 digit captcha code and you will be able to download the User's Guide.
Please let me know if yo have any questions.
STORING A NUMBER IN MEMORY
To program priority keys:
1. Make sure the telephone is properly installed. Pick up the
handset and listen for the dial tone. If you don’t hear the
dial tone, recheck or repeat the installation steps.
2. Press the SPEAKER button or pick up the handset.
3. Press the store button.
4. Dial the number to be stored.
5. Press the store button again.
6. Press the A, B or C button.
7. Press the SPEAKER button or hang up the handset.
To program frequently called numbers:
1. Press the SPEAKER button or pick up the handset.
2. Press the store button.
3. Dial the number to be stored.
4. Press the store button again.
5. Press one of the 10 memory location buttons 0-9.
6. Press the SPEAKER button or hang up the handset.
Posted on Aug 12, 2008
1 - Lift the receiver and get the dial tone.
2 - Hit 'Store'
3 - Enter the number you wish to store in the phone
4 - Hit the store button again
5 - Hit the memory button you wish to store the number into
6 - Hang up!
This should store the number wherever you want to put it. Remember if you want to store it in one of the 'lower' positions (second line of the memory index card) push the 'Shift' button before you push the memory button for that location.
Posted on Oct 30, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 26, 2011 | Uniden Cordless Phone
Dec 23, 2010 | Cell Phones
May 28, 2010 | Nokia N95 Cellular Phone
Mar 17, 2010 | LG enV VX9900 Cellular Phone
Aug 23, 2008 | GE 21028GE3 Cordless Phone
Sep 17, 2007 | LG Prada KE850 Cellular Phone
Dec 16, 2006 | Innovage 69420210126 Phone
118 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!