Question about Ricoh FAX5510L Plain Paper Laser
I'm getting an error that reads " limit reached, replace ADF roller and reset counter " , i would like to know how i get rid of this problem.
HI,my fax machine couldn't send and receive messages.it shows me an error code that read as 0552H call service....what does it mean..? please help me.
Posted on Apr 18, 2011
You'll need to order a replacement ADF roller maintenance kit. I have the 4410L which uses type 300 of this and cost about $50 from JFT Business Systems.
Posted on Jun 28, 2007
Tips for a great answer:
1. Do the documents satisfy paper specification?
2. Have the documents been jogged?
• Align the edge of documents for stable paper feeding.
• Remove documents with crease or dog-ear.
• Scanning different width of documents may cause skew and result in paper jam.
3. Are Chuter Unit (ADF paper chute),Guide P ASSY (Sheet guide), Feed roller cover (plate guide) and Brake roller cover installed correctly?
4. Clean the Feed rollers, Eject rollers,Plastic rollers, glass surface and paper feeding surface, and see if the error is
5. Replace Pick roller or Brake roller, and see if the error is resolved.Check the consumable counter from the TWAIN driver screen or from the built-in Maintenance mode. When the counter exceeds the values, replace Pick roller or Brake roller.
6. If the issue still persists, then you are recommended to contact the nearest Fujitsu service center for further assistance.
Hope the above information is helpful.
Thanks & regards,
May 03, 2013 | Fujitsu Office Equipment & Supplies
Aug 30, 2012 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Jan 21, 2011 | Canon imageRunner C3100N Copier
Aug 06, 2009 | Fujitsu fi-5650C
Jun 01, 2009 | Brother IntelliFAX-2440c Plain Paper...
Mar 28, 2009 | Ricoh Office Equipment & Supplies
Feb 03, 2009 | Panasonic Panafax UF-595 Plain Paper Laser...
May 08, 2008 | HP LaserJet 3380 All-In-One Printer
936 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!